The SafeStation. A revolutionary patent-pending new medium that allow you to effortlessly transmit information to workers directly in their working environment. Using state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, users have access all of that information literally at their fingertips. With the SafeStation, you can truly say goodbye to the binder!
- Information stored in the local database is updated automatically from our online system, so no more running around to update binders!
- Access SDS/MSDSs and additional safety information, such as first aid, handling, classifications, safety equipment, all in a few seconds (this information call all be personalized using our online interface, going beyond the SDS/MSDS)
- The ultimate offline backup system, as no live internet connection is required to access the data
- Print fully compliant labels, including GHS labels, for your secondary containers
- Access safety related procedures and other documents including PDF files, pictures and even videos
- Follow who has seen what document using our Strategic Notice Tracking system
- Take a class right on the unit using the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Control the screensaver, transforming a SafeStation into a digital sign
- Communicate with preprogrammed emergency contacts and services using the built-in microphone and speaker
- Extremely user friendly, no need to know how to use a computer. You can even use the system wearing gloves!
- Durable construction made to resist excruciatingly harsh environments
- Will work even if the internet is slow or down
Why the SafeStation and not just an online software?
- Say goodbye to the binder - Because of all the features mentioned above, we can honestly say that we can eliminate the binders, both for SDS/MSDSs or any other document, in just about every situation
- Installed directly in the workers environment - No need to ask a supervisor to get access to an SDS/MSDS, a document or to print a label, everything is literally right at your fingertips
- No dependence on the internet - An online only solution will often not get approved by your governing health & safety agency because of its dependence on an internet connection. This is not a problem with the SafeStation, since every unit has its own local database. The internet is only required to update the unit.
- Install in just about any environment - The SafeStation is built to withstand just about anything you can throw at it, including dust, humidity, heat, cold, etc. We even have a model that can go outside or an intrinsically safe model!
- Extreme user-friendliness - No need to know how to use a computer to use the SafeStation. It has been designed to be unbelievably easy to use. Even the training video on how to use the system is on the system itself!
- Paper if need be - Each SafeStation can be connected to a local or network printer, allowing you to print any document, including SDS/MSDSs, on demand
Find information contained within the SDS/MSDS without having to go through the entire document. You can even personalize the information
View the SDS/MSDS onscreen, change its language easily, even print the SDS/MSDS... it simply doesn't get any easier!
Workers can even take exams directly on the system, ensuring that they actually understood what they just saw
Using the internal voice-over-IP communication system, communicate with emergency contacts and services and even manufacturers directly from the unit!