Printing fully compliant labels has always been problematic. What is the right information to put on a label? How to accurately position the information? How to add the correct pictograms to the label? And now with the GHS at our doorstep, things get even more complicated...
And even if you have labels all figured out, workers still have to rely on supervisors or administrative personnel to provide them with the appropriate labels…
Let us simplify everything for you!
- Generate fully compliant GHS and WHMIS labels in just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Uses standard Avery labels that you can get at your local office supply store.
- Print on your existing printer, no need for an expensive label printer
- Best of all, it is also possible to print labels directly from the SafeStation! Employees can now print out approved labels right from their work environment. No more excuses for not having the correct label!
- Add our HSI Quickscan barcode to each label. Using the optional barcode scanner on the SafeStation, user can now find a product right away simply by scanning the barcode.
- Over 150 different label combinations
- Label printing is free with every SDS/MSDS management package